Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Procurement Analyst role is responsible for supporting the G&A Global Procurement team by providing analysis of key procurement data, including spend analysis, supplier scorecard data, and vendor data. Will also be responsible for managing data for RFxs and providing bid analysis.
The role can be based in either Milwaukee, WI or Golden, CO or Chicago, IL.
- Perform analysis in support of procurement initiatives such as RFPs, category strategies, supplier management and/or COE processes. Work may be global in nature
- Work closely with category managers or COE team to develop presentations and business cases for projects.
- Be a source of innovation - identify ways of doing things smarter and more efficiently
- Become proficient at MillerCoors Connect, Ariba, Spend Viz, Value Tracker; develop tracking mechanisms for tracking team savings, i.e. travel category, as well as monitoring/uploading contracts into Ariba.
- Assist in updating G&A SharePoint site as well as updating Pub Talk Travel page
- Education: Undergraduate degree required, advanced/MBA degree preferred
- Skills/Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Excel or other analytics-based software experience; data analytics or analytical degree preferred
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee