Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our logistics team manages a network of breweries, warehouses, and distribution centers like a boss to get what we need, where and when we need it. Some call them wizards of transportation, others, aces of demand planning. We call them vital to our cause. What good is brewing the best beers in the world if they never make it into your hand?
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
- Deliver, rotate, and merchandise Anheuser-Busch products in retail accounts while ensuring AB quality standards are met.
- Build positive relationships with retailers by delivering products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck.
- Look for innovation and continuous improvement in the Delivery Department and in the company overall.
- Collect payment for product as required. Balance invoices with checks, cash, etc. at end of day.
- Perform warehouse duties, such as load picking/building, inventory management as needed.
- Attend and engage in all department and all-site meetings
$160 daily + commission
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid Class A CDL is required.
- Must have a safe driving record.
- Previous beverage industry experience strongly preferred.
- Be able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job.
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.?
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!