Rates:Saturday $51.17/hr & Sunday $68.23/hr
Weekenders have the opportunity to also work during the week at $34.11/hr.
- Operate Brewery Utilities systems including: water tube boilers, steam distribution systems, ammonia industrial refrigeration, cold storage HVAC, compressed air, waste water treatment, and CO2 collection equipment
- Perform boiler, cooling tower, and waste water chemical analysis
- Responsible for process management, machine lubrication, housekeeping and sanitation
- Document and respond to Key Performance Indicator (KPI) activities that occur during shift of responsibility, using standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Respond to customer department requests for assistance with Utility system optimization and/or isolation
- The position involves shift work on weekends and working in a quality, food-processing environment
- Applicant will be required to obtain LA city unlimited steam license within first 6 months of hire date
- Applicants should be familiar with automated process control systems.
- Experience in the following areas is desired: water tube medium pressure boilers; large-scale ammonia refrigeration systems; compressed air systems; cooling tower systems; CO2 gas collection and liquefaction systems.
- Maintenance experience preferred on compressors, centrifugal, PD pumps, blowers, valves, and heat exchangers
- Experience with instrumentation is desired
- High school diploma or GED required
- Applicant must have basic computer skills, (i.e. MS Excel, Word)
- Applicant must have a positive work attitude and be self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team oriented environment
- Must be available at least 2 out of 4 weekends per month and available any shift