Leinenkugel’s, brewed in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin since 1867, is the leading craft brewer in the upper Midwest. We are America’s friendliest craft brewer and looking for individuals to join us as we are crafting something special. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Leinie Lodge Associate (Tour Guide) working in Chippewa Falls, WI you will be part of the Guest Relations team. The person will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to ensure that our visitors have a great experience while they are visiting us!
This position reports to the Leinie Lodge Supervisor and works closely with other members of the guest relations team to ensure that visits to the Leinie Lodge are stellar for our guests.
- Provide excellent customer service to our visitors from around the globe
- Able to speak in front of large (and small) groups of people as they are coming through are tour center and memorize tour information
- Possess working knowledge of customer service practices as well as retail, tour, and guest relations operations
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills that are required to effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Accountable for providing guests with information about our history, breweries, and products
- You have the ability to work 20-30 hours in a work week, including weekends; the position is a year-round role and there is the expectation that you would be able to work throughout the school year as well
The Other Qualifications:
- You have excellent communication skills and customer service is of the utmost priority to you
- You are confident, competent, and eager to learn new things
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a high school diploma and are at minimum 18 years of age
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment (21+)
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- The rate of pay for this position starts at $11.00/hour.
- For more information on the rich history of Leinenkugel’s, visit www.leinie.com or join our fans at www.facebook.com/leinenkugels
Job Posting Grade: N/A
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Eau Claire