Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manufacturing Systems Engineer working in the local brewery, you will be part of the Information Technology team. The person will work with the Plant Operations team to develop and apply automation and control technology solutions to realize continuous improvement and process optimization opportunities.
This position reports to the Manager of Brewery Systems and works closely with Systems Engineers to support automation integration into MES plant floor SCADA architecture and will function as the technical lead for future process control systems automation and integration opportunities through active project participation in enterprise-driven capital projects impacting their brewery.
- Provides technical leadership and expert technical support to on-shift Engineering Technicians.
- Provides ongoing coaching and training to Plant Operations and Technicians to improve plant proficiency in the use of process control automation and MES solutions.
- Ensures sustained integrity and stability brewery Process Automation and MES solutions in a 24x7 operating environment through strong governance and best practices.
- Ensures Process Automation and MES system software and hardware at appropriate revision levels.
- Responsible for software change management and version control of production instance of process automation system.
- You have a Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Chemical Engineering or related field
- You have previous manufacturing experience in process automation control design and/or programming
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
- Knowledge of Brewmaxx, Proficy, Proleit, Historian, D3, and SAP
- Preferred Service Management and Delivery (ITIL Process Knowledge)
- Preferred Project Management experience
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Albany GA