In the role of Merchandiser working in Denver, CO you will be part of the sales team. You will be responsible for developing, installing and maintaining merchandise displays primarily in liquor and grocery stores.
This position reports to Merchandising Supervisor and works closely with our Sales and Delivery teams.
- Develops display concepts utilizing CDC point of sale materials; installs and maintains all displays in retail accounts and adheres to CDC display standards.
- Maintains communication with store owners and managers and as necessary, acts as liaison between store and CDC.
- Stock and rotate product at retail accounts upon delivery and as otherwise needed in compliance with quality assurance standards.
- Manages time effectively to route daily work needs, while following bulk delivery truck; communicates with Area Business Coordinator regarding daily activities.
The Other Qualifications:
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within our retailers and customers.
- Must be able to pass a physical abilities test prior to hire/transfer as position requires continuous lifting of up to 35 lbs. in tight and awkward conditions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid high school diploma or GED.
- Basic understanding of merchandising principles and techniques is necessary.
- This role requires a valid Driver’s License and motor vehicle record must fall within the MillerCoors Pre-Employment Background Screening Guidelines.
- Sales experience preferred.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- You will have benefits starting on day 1! This includes participation in our Total Rewards program, parental leave, health, dental and vision.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver