- High School Diploma or GED Certification required
- Mechanical/Industrial experience preferred
- Hands on experience with conveyors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Proficient with Precision Measuring tools
- Proven troubleshooting/critical thinking ability
- Familiarity with punch press operations a plus
- Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hours
- Able and willing to work overtime as required
- Operate high-speed, highly-technical, computer controlled manufacturing and packaging equipment
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of high-speed manufacturing, packaging, and support equipment
- Responsible for logistical module management associated with daily operation of the manufacturing equipment
- Perform quality checks and record in automated computer system programs
- Interpret statistical data to make quality and productivity decisions
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Manually operate semi-automatic machinery. Also, run and maintain high speed equipment.
- Required to trouble-shoot and repair equipment and perform preventive maintenance, bending, reaching, lifting and stooping is required.