We’re making things happen at The High End and are looking to people to fuel our global growth, be inspired by our brands and help us build our story. Who are we looking for? Inspiring people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences.
- Lead and manage business, promotions, distribution, innovation, sales, and pricing initiatives to sell our High End portfolio compromised of our craft and import brands at independent and chain accounts in order to drive growth in a competitive segment.
- Utilize a proven track record of multi-state account management while developing account plans and budgets, prepare and present account reviews, and communicate activities effectively both internally and externally.
- Build and cultivate effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders relevant to the respective territory and cater to each account to improve market share and growth for all parties.
- Conduct meetings with buyers to sell-in new products, programs and promotional activities.
- Review strategies to increase profitability and sales for products and buyers with IRI, sales data and program execution recaps.
- Work closely with wholesaler and local field sales personnel to align with ABI big bets, increase High End visibility, and implement, manage, track execution, and evaluate results of pricing, distribution and space initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Substantive growth in current / most recent position within the last five years – Ideally within a sales, marketing, strategic, or analytic capacity – CPG experience preferred.
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations.
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects - specifically exposure to retail initiatives with information based selling responsibilities.
- Effective communications/presentation, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures is preferred.
- Understanding of wholesaler network / processes and three-tier system.
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment.
- MUST LOVE BEER! We love the stuff and it is a vital aspect of our culture.