Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Business Intelligence Manager, Brand working in Toronto, Ontario you will be part of the Business Intelligence Team To support the regional sales management teams by driving commercial planning and performance management within the region. Lead the development of the regional sales plan, including brand /customer targets and building blocks. Manage the weekly and monthly business review process and work with demand planning to lead the Regional demand review process and lead deep dive analysis on key performance gaps to improve top line performance.
This position reports to the Director Business Intelligence and works closely with sales teams, finance, channel marketing and category solutions to drive holistic recommendations.
- Lead sales and customer planning process and AOP target setting within region
- Influence regional leadership through management of weekly regional performance review and action planning process
- Key performance gap identification and deep dive analysis (including identifying and securing additional support from other areas including insights, revenue management, national business intelligence and global strategic analytics teams) to drive fact-based recommendations to solve persistent performance issues
- Align to demand plan and identify/quantify regional risks and opportunities for regional P&L in Game Planning
- Work with GBS to ensure accurate master data, solve data issues and ensure reporting meets the needs of the regional management team
The Other Qualifications
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are deadly serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are renown for your communication/ presentation skills.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in sales analysis, forecasting, demand planning- sales experience is preferred.
- You have advanced excel skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or another analytical discipline-MBA preferred.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.