Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of a Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator working at the Coors Brewery in Golden Colorado you will be part of the Utilities Team. Our Utilities team is the lifeblood that keeps our operations going. You will be responsible for playing an important role in ensuring our operations stays in compliance with state and municipal regulations.
This position reports to our water/wastewater utilities process leaders and works closely with our teams in brewing and operations
- Extensive knowledge of machines, equipment, materials and operating practices of a complex wastewater treatment plant.
- Thorough knowledge of the chemical and physical processes in wastewater treatment; Knowledge of Colorado State permit discharge parameters.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and supervise Wastewater Plant Operators and other engaged in plant operations.
The Other Qualifications –
- Experience in management of water treatment operations with a Colorado Class “A” Wastewater & Industrial Certification required.
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check.
- Must be competent in all aspects of maintenance of all wastewater systems.
- Responsible for cleaning, facilities maintenance, autonomous, preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance on all waste treatment equipment and systems. Provides technical support and assistance for all projects and upgrades.
- Two years of laboratory and or operational experience in an aerobic and anaerobic wastewater treatment plant is required, preferably a brewery or an industrial environment conducive to production operation.
- Must have the ability to operate, calibrate, and maintain sophisticated laboratory equipment necessary to perform physical, chemical and microbiological analysis.
- Must have ability to analyze data for trend analysis, troubleshooting and special reporting
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, and beer allotment.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and many other perks!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
Job Posting Grade: N/A
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver