The DIAL BUD ASSOCIATE, BSC - CSM is an important role on the Consumer Connections team to help build relationships and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty. The Consumer Connections Team is a center of excellence in customer service and a talent pipeline for ABI. Our group connects with customers and serves as the primary point of contact for ABI. Our mission is to create extraordinary experiences with lasting impressions that will ultimately enhance brand affinity and reinforce a positive image for our company and brands. Additionally, our team gathers customer feedback and translates data into valuable insights to support business growth and our goals towards customer-centricity.
- Part-time position totaling approximately 30 hours per week
- Willingness and ability to work varied hours
- Responsible for handling the customer interfacing and communication for ABInBev US & Canada market via multiple channels, including phone, e-mail, and social networking (e.g. Twitter). First point of contact for consumers, retailers, and employees in a BSC CSM environment, providing excellent customer service to all customers.
- Build relationships and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering excellent customer connections. Ultimately responsible for each customer's overall experience and their lasting impression of ABInBev.
- Responsible for understanding ABI’s complete brand portfolio, including respective brand positioning and marketing strategies.
- Contribute to achieving CSM’s critical and non-critical SLAs through proper escalation channels.
- Participate on project teams or special assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent business experience in a contact center.
- Detail and team-oriented; quick learner and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and quality of work output
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaboratively with outside and inside support groups
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge