Daily Duties, Functions, Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work overnight shifts as an ongoing and regular schedule
- Work closely with brewing team to achieve desired quality and production targets;
- Complete assigned tasks in accordance with company standard operating procedures and guidelines (SOP/SOG).
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Keep accurate inventory and quality management of raw materials and chemicals.
- Periodic handling of hazardous chemicals.
- Keep accurate daily production records per company and Federal Requirements.
- Continually maintain all beer production areas
- Assist maintenance technicians with equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules to maintain a clean working environment.
- Attend production meetings and contribute to product improvement.
- Operate and monitor electronic and computerized brew systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Conditions and Nature of Work Contacts:
- Involves frequent walking, lifting, and carrying objects weighing 50lbs routinely
- Frequent use of latches, hand tools, clamps, hoses, etc., requiring manipulative skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Regular contact with production employees and management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- General knowledge of practices, methods, tools, and equipment used in production and pub-style brewing.
- General knowledge of occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions associated with work.
- Ability to interpret technical bulletins and schematics on equipment related to work.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Education and Experience:
- Two years of brewing experience as assistant brewer or brewer preferred
- Professional brewing certificate preferred.
- High school diploma.
- Must be 21-years of age.