Our logistics team leads a network of breweries, warehouses, and distribution centers like a boss to get what we need, where and when we need it. Some call them wizards of transportation, others, aces of demand planning. We call them vital to our cause! What good is brewing the best beers in the world if they never make it into your hand?
- Learn and master new technologies and techniques that craft the supply chain of the future
- Develop data models and reporting to improve the speed and quality of the way you make decisions across the logistics organization
- Work with partners to find opportunities for using company data to drive solutions
- Prioritize and select initiatives to ensure business objectives are met
- Plan and execute capital and continuous improvement projects
- Support our CapEx process my administering the Front End Planning process by working with key stakeholders within Logistics and Supply
- Order returnable packing materials based on requirements provided by the Planning team
- Coordinate with Procurement, Suppliers, and Brewery teams on CapEx projects and returnable packaging oders
- Oversee reporting of CapEx financials and KPIs at the project, busines, Country and Zone levels to ensure financial visibility
- Manage the monthly/yearly CapEx closing process
- Assist with the development of the 1YP/3YP budgets for CapEx
- Drive process improvement through internal/external benchmarking in multiple business areas within Logistics
- Bachelor's degree required. Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Supply Chain preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups, handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results that exceed expectations.
- Broad understanding of Logistics Planning process, Materials Procurement, or Brewery Operations Demonstrated strengths - planning, communication, analytical, complex problem-solving, and ability to influence.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology beneficial (Certified Green Belt a plus)
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of benchmarking processes, statistical analysis, and data management Microsoft office suite skills - Excel, Powerpoint, Word. Access a plus.
- Willingness to relocate in the future for growth opportunities