Have a knack for numbers? Perfect.
Interpreting sales data with analytical takeaways and recommendations is an integral role within our Sales department. At AB, a Business Analyst is a highly visible position, working closely with top leaders of the organization and various cross-functional work groups. This is a role with a plethora of challenges and opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and sales productivity.
A Business Analyst supports Field Sales and other Sales functions with fact based data to make informed decisions and recommendations. In addition, a Business Analyst is tasked with various projects utilizing Sales analysis to identify sustainable and profitable solutions. Through detailed research, our Business Analysts have the opportunity to lead our company in exciting directions.
- Support the Region Sales Directors, District Managers, and other Region Directors by providing routine sales reporting, ad hoc support, and sales / share / pricing analysis, drilling into root causes of performance gaps
- Evaluate brand / package sales promotions and suggest modifications to enhance sales and profitability. At AB we’re never satisfied and always looking for continued improvement.
- Create and update sales presentations for use in communication meetings, retailer visits, and planning meetings
- Direct efforts to provide monthly sales performance review material and analysis to Sales Director and District Manager in support of a variety of report reviews
- Conduct training as required with region team and management on utilization of tools to monitor performance, understand competitive threats and results of actions in the marketplace
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Liberal Arts, or related field
- Ability to concisely summarize analytic findings and support with appropriate data, reports, and charts
- Ability to relocate within the U.S. – We are looking for people that want to take their career to the next level regardless of location.
- Advanced degree
- Experience with Statistics or Computer Science
- “1+ years” of experience reviewing and analyzing sales / pricing data and summarizing key takeaways for management
- 1+ years of Anheuser-Busch selling experience
- Experience in consulting, accounting, technology, CPG, liquor, or accounting industry experience preferred
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge