Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Internal Audit Manager, working in our Milwaukee Office you will be part of the Global Internal Audit (IA) function and you will provide independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value and improve our operations.
This position reports to the Director, Internal Controls and Audit and will be responsible for managing the overall SOX program execution. In addition, the individual will partner with business functions to identify areas of risk, make valuable recommendations to management, and to influence change and decision within the organization. You’ll work in a dynamic environment, have an opportunity to grow your passion and career within beer, and positively impact the future at Molson Coors.
- Participate in the development of audit scope and the development of audit programs (provide suggestions for revision of audit programs where necessary to accomplish audit objectives), planning, and execution of audits to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of financial and operational controls, the reliability and accuracy of data and information systems, and the adequacy of controls over segregation of duties, safeguarding of assets and corporate governance.
- Manage execution of the global SOX program, including walkthroughs, testing cycles, and year end aggregation analysis.
- Deliver consolidated SOX status reporting, inclusive of both the North America and Europe segments.
- Evaluate process and/or control changes as they relate to SOX.
- Act as a liaison with our external audit firm as well as internal process and control owners.
- Examine evidence obtained during audits with respect to compliance with policies, adequacy of procedures and effectiveness of controls.
- Monitor the completion of corrective actions and, as necessary, advise management of non-compliance.
- Manage and support special projects across the two Molson Coors segments.
- Perform ongoing assessments over business process risks and controls to drive internal audit testing and/or Management efficiencies.
- Promote Internal Audit as a value add to the organization and deliver audit services that consistently improve the control environment and achieve operational excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and at least 6+ years of audit experience. A mix of audit experience along with accounting / finance experience will also be considered.
- Strong technical audit and financial skills with a comprehensive understanding of Internal Auditing Standards, IFRS, GAAP, PCAOB standards, SEC Regulations, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO and evaluations of systems of internal control.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating SOX program efforts, including remote guest testers (if applicable).
- Knowledge of the complexities of a global company and ability to evaluate and communicate changes to process risks/controls through a company reorganization.
- Ability to develop and coach direct and indirect reports, peers and team members, assign responsibilities and hold people accountable.
- Demonstrated experience of attention to detail, time management and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ERP business process knowledge (SAP preferred).
- The presence, credibility and communication skills (written and verbal) required to influence others at all levels within the organization, and you have strong report writing and presentation skills
- Proficient with respect to trends in Internal Auditing and you can establish Internal Audit as a value-add to the organization; some knowledge of IT auditing is desirable
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships at all levels of management and staff to help them achieve success in their strategies and processes
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe with a multitude of opportunities for growth and development
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and 401K benefits – and of course, free beer!
- Variety of opportunities to get involved with your colleagues – from Employee Resource Groups to volunteer events in the community, there’s something for everyone
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee