Retail and Customer service experience preferred.
- Welcome, engage with guests, and offering assistance.
- Perform sales transactions and operate a computer based cash register.
- Assist guests on sales floor with merchandise information.
- Stock store displays and maintain visual expectations.
- Assist with receiving merchandise and processing inventory.
- Maintain organization on sales floor by straightening and folding.
- Assist visitors with directions, information, etc.
- Handle guest situations by problem solving and staying positive.
- Take ownership of the store, leading by example through exceptional customer service.
- One year for retail and customer service experience required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule and work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Must be available to work weekdays, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
- Personable and outgoing.