This role is to provide financial & management accounting and transaction support to the MCBC business entities. The role will play a key supporting role in helping the entities finance team deliver accurate financial close, financial forecasting and decision support to the commercial and supply chain functions.
- Provide accounting, data analytics and transactional support to the Finance Business Areas;
- Assist in period end close duties including journal posting, account reconciliations;
- Provide analysis of stock, Capex, engineering stores and other to the business;
- Prepare key monthly reports to support key commercial or supply chain decision making;
- Gather data for and upload of forecasts to business systems and checking to ensure accuracy of uploaded data. Provision of variance analysis vs. budget, flex budget, previous forecasts and prior year;
- Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks.
- Train other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager.
- Create and update the working procedures periodically
- Identify and implement improvement ideas for standardizing the process
- Complies with the Internal Regulation and the OHS (Occupational Health and Safety), the FSF (Fire Safety and Fighting) and Environmental Protection duties laid down under the law:
- Responsible for keeping confidential the information, as per the internal policy, within the limits of the duties attached to their job.
- Informs the line manager of any departure/non-compliance identified in their work.
- Displays an ethical, decent, honest and fair behavior towards co-workers and in relations with the customers and the partners of the organization.
- Respects and correctly promotes the image of the company, the code of conduct and the commercial terms, and sets correct relations with both co-workers, as well as customers/partners.
- Responsible for the use of the available resources of the company only for the benefit of the company.
- Responsible for the correct management of the inventory of goods entrusted to them by the Company and the expense reports in connection with performance of the activity, in accordance with the internal procedures in force.
- Migrations On-Time with good business and cross-functional collaboration – meeting BCA commitments. Establish and adhere to consistent migration methodology.
- Quantitative and Qualitative KPIs established for all processes – with targets and SLAs. Leverage process automation and CI “Go-to” team for business units. SOX/audit controls achieved.
- Contribute to People Development Plan, take ownership of PDP, follow succession plan and contribute to overall team engagement.
- 2-3 years work experience within Finance;
- ACCA / CIMA certifications highly appreciated
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Advanced English level.
- Advanced Hungarian level.
- Good MS Office knowledge
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.