In the role of Team Lead Procurement working in Elkton, VA, you will be part of the Finance Department in Brewery Operations. You will define, implement, and manage all aspects of brewery procurement and storeroom operations.
This position reports to the Plant Controller and works closely with Operational Teams.
- The Responsibilities:
- Implementing sourcing strategies
- Supplier management
- Lead the procurement function
- Oversee the operation of storerooms
- Support capital projects and associated spares
- The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or supply management OR equivalent experience within procurement
- You have at least 5+ years’ experience in strategic sourcing with a purchasing background
- CPM/CPMS certification preferred
- You have previous leadership experience
- You possess advanced SAP and Excel skills
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We care about our People and Planet?and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around?our?key priorities??
- We?care about our communities, and?play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks,?giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are?
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization?
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans,?an engaging Wellness Program,?and?an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing?resources
- On-site Pub,?access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events?and, of course...?free beer and beverages!?
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences??
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Harrisonburg
Nearest Secondary Market: Virginia