Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in supply is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and unbelievably high quality standards. This is a place where we measure productivity in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a commitment to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it! Sound like an environment you would thrive in?
For our Innovation Manager role out of our St. Louis headquarters we are looking for a strong project manager to help our Craft Facilities in the East manage their production capacity and execute changes when necessary.
- Manage routine to monitor and add transparency on all Craft innovations
- Project Manager for Product Launches; coordinating with logistics, graphics, demand planning, and legal.
- Craft Representative at all Project Management Meetings
- Owner of 3 year capacity planning management for Craft breweries in the East
- Key leader in the Craft Innovation Sensory Program
- Project Management software owner for both maintenance and updates
- BS in Science, Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of Brewery or Manufacturing Project Management
- Strong Project Management skill set; time management, flexibility to changing priorities, high sense of ownership, and ability to align and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Able to run and advise a sensory program
- Packaging, and Maintenance technical background
- Ability to lead and prioritize multiple projects
- Innovation/product launch experience preferred
Benefits and Work Perks:
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing. Here are just a few:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a generous company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!