Our purpose at Molson Coors?Beverage?Company is to?brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments.? We’ve?been brewing iconic brands for?over?350 years and are?now?proud to be?offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.???
We are Talent Brewers?with?our culture rooted in our core?Values. We believe in our brands and our people,?and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture.??We want you to join our team of?brand ambassadors?who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if?you get?excited?about making a real difference as?part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.??
In the role of Steamfitter/Pipefitter working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, you will be part of the Brewing/Packaging Department in Integrated Supply Chain. You will work in production within a team based union environment and be responsible for implementing preventative maintenance tasks as well as troubleshooting and corrective maintenance activities on such equipment as needed.
This position reports to Asset Care Manager and works closely with their fellow Brewery Workers, Process Leaders, Mechanics, and Electricians, as well as other Steamfitters on the team.
The rate of pay for this position starts at $35.54/hour plus applicable shift differentials.
- Perform valve repairs and rebuilds
- Knowledge and understanding of steam, condensate, ammonia, compressed air, and water; hydraulic and pneumatic system knowledge
- Responsible for troubleshooting
- Ability to perform various types of welding skills. Stick, Tig, etc.
- Performance of pipefitting duties on all associate brewing and packaging systems
- Installation and repair of carbon steel, schedule 5 stainless steel, copper, and PVC piping
- Perform mechanical duties such as calibrating, tuning, addressing problems, and preventative maintenance inspections
- Other duties as assigned
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a high school diploma or a GED and you are at least 21 years of age
- You are able to work on 2nd or 3rd shift; you will complete training on 1st shift then transfer to an off shift. You must be flexible with overtime, weekends, and holidays
- You are able to perform frequent physical activity in the form of lifting, pushing, pulling, standing, etc. and have the ability 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
You?build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome??
You?take accountability for?results?– acting with?integrity?and?honoring?commitments??
You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow??
You exhibit?our core values
- As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
We care about our People and Planet?and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around?our?key priorities??
We?care about our communities, and?play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks,?giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are?
Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization?
Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
On site Pub,?access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events?and, of course...?free beer and beverages!?
Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee