The Order to Cash Credit Analyst is responsible for performing work activities included in the Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Molson Coors organization.
- Daily management of Sales orders on hold.
- Review and authorize credit for new customers and payers; provide support to the Credit Risk Analyst for requests related to credit reviews.
- Provide advice and recommendations to Credit Risk Analyst regarding customer accounts identified to present high risk for Molson Coors financial loss under credit sales terms.
- Ensure timely collections of debts and escalation to relevant parties involved (Collection Agencies, Sales, Legal etc.).
- Provide advice and recommendations for Bad Debt Management and preparation of relevant documentation to the Credit Risk Analyst;
- Maintain and update SOP as per agreed approval flows.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Language Skills: French C1; English B2
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
- Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Significant experience in finance or credit related field
- Solid time management skills
- Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 1-2 years)
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- CPG industry experience
- This role will partner with all internal and external customers at all levels to identify and resolve issues related to credit & collection activity.
- The role will ensure timely coverage for all credit and collection processes.
- The role will cover account reconciliations to make sure the customer accounts are properly maintained
Job Posting Grade: 8
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.