- Identify potential legal issues related to business practices and policies in coordination with LCA team.
- Assist in implementation of company policies and regulation related to data privacy legislation
- Responsible for managing of litigations, court proceedings and administrative proceedings, reports to management and budget alignment.
- Interact with external legal counsel in matters relating to legal matters, in coordination with LCA team
- Report (and interpret/enforce) court or government authority/agency decisions, statutes and governmental regulations and advise the Legal Director on pending developments in these areas;
- Responsible for providing proficient legal advice to employees and company management team in the area of civil, criminal, administrative, labor and commercial law.
- Responsible for requiring/renew permits, consigns and license for work; makes the preparation and registration of changes into the business entities’ registry; responsible for the preparation and registration of real estate as well as the preparation of the documents for the change registration and registering these.
- Professional interpretation of regulations, opinions, advises and instructions of law, by-laws and general company acts.
- Responsible for following the literature and regulations, by-laws, application and assist other departments members on various legal matters as needed.
- Assist CA Manager in terms of legal documents and advice
- Assist with and take responsibility for other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Completed Bar Exam
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Driver’s license
- Business experience of at least 2 years in corresponding activities
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.