Packaging Technicians are responsible for packaging the beer we brew so it can be shipped out, by either canning the beer to be shipped in six-pack containers or operating a filling machine to fill kegs.
- Operate filling and packing equipment, drive forklifts, load materials onto machinery and load cases and kegs onto pallets for shipment.
- Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), safety and sanitation practices are followed at all times.
- Conduct process quality control checks
- Ensure accurate time stamping and labeling occurs for all products
- Clean production lines, work areas or other areas of the facility in order to maintain strict food plant sanitation standards.
- Maintain production safety and quality requirements.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required
- Computer proficient.
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, twist and lift items up to 75 pounds.
- Highly motivated, self-directed worker that is able to work by themselves in a fast pace and often loud production environment, but also can work in a team.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to be flexible with training Monday through Friday, with flexibility to be scheduled on a variable schedule that includes the weekends.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment testing including a background check, drug test, and driving history check.