Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is important. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. If you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
Within Canada, this person will be based in Toronto, responsible for driving impactful and fully integrated media plans with our media agency by providing media and marketing insight, strategic planning, innovation, and stewardship. This person is a passionate thought leader, focused on getting the most out of communication plans, and who understands the changing communications landscape. The role is the day-to-day media leader and supports the Senior Media Manager and brand management teams with the overall media activities.
- Support and communicate a compelling media strategy which reinforces brand initiatives in order to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by pushing for new directions and ideas that support local activity and solve shopper issues.
- Responsible for Canadian media best practices and media ROI
Accountability for results:
- Supports brand management to beat the market in terms of pricing, efficiency, and value
- Steward plans through to completion
- Analyze media effectiveness/ROI and productivity in order to ensure ongoing effectiveness and efficiency in media plans
- Leads agency in developing and evaluating media plans
- Develop, maintain and consistently communicate a compelling media plan for their brands
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and audience composition requirements
- Attracts and mentors’ peers in such a way to ensure personal learning and development
Education and Experience:
- A relevant related bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5+ years media experience with either other client-side Media department or media agency
- MBA is preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of media landscape with ability to translate to impact marketing opportunities
- Ability to manage self and working environment
- Ability to coach and manage people and performance
- Able to persuade and negotiate effectively
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Ability to recognize critical problems and opportunities
- Honesty and Integrity
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We’re an international Brand Building Company that still understands our roots as the world’s family brewer
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, discount plans and an Employee Assistance Program
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.