Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SALARY: $88,400 - $99,450
Michelob ULTRA. Cutwater Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
Sales and Operations Execution Manager responsible for short term (2-12 weeks) material replenishment coordination between main stakeholders (Planning, Breweries, Suppliers).
- Manage assigned commodity(s) to ensure materials availability for US Breweries
- Maintain master data in SAP
- Hold weekly or quarterly supplier partnership calls
- Coordinate with innovations team on graphics programs and updates
- Manage inventory levels and establish inventory policies
- maintain material tracking and reporting to ensure visibility into potential obsolete risks
- Work with internal planning groups to coordinate sequencing of production based on material availability
- Support service level needs while adhering to and improving quality standards
- Work in a fast pace and complex environment
- Ensure full flexibility to meet existing and future business needs
- Establish clear communication and expectations with internal and external business partners
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or similar studies
- 2-5 years Logistics planning experience
- Lean Six Sigma Experience
- Overview and understanding of supply processes: planning, transport, inventory, etc.
- Experience with planning processes (S&OE, S&OP, Forecasting)
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Strong interpersonal, good analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully juggle competing priorities and sometimes conflicting goals
- Ability to build productive working relationships and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- SAP knowledge and advanced MS Suite & Power Bi Skills preferred
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partners, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community – providing opportunity for our people, lifting our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT