Why you Should Join Us:
Our Commercial Strategy team is at the forefront of our evolving business as we look to a future beyond beer, following consumer trends and demand for a broader range of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. In line with our recent shift from being a Beer company to a Beverage company, our Innovation team is tasked with defining our future; You’ll join a brand new function in an exciting role in which you’ll find interesting challenges ahead, along with limitless opportunities that could change the shape of our future business.
If you can relate to us, and you’d like to be a part of our growing team - read on and get ready for your career in beverages!
In your role you will help our newly formed EMEA & APAC regional business, to shift its orientation from "beer" to "total beverage" with a new level of consistency and breakthrough thinking in our consumer, brand and occasion understanding.
You will support the Insight and Category Strategy Director, designing the model used for identifying the macro consumer trends that will inform our strategic planning and opportunity assessment today and in the future. You will develop insight tools such as PESTLE and demographic analysis as well as trend watching methods, and in doing so create inputs that the Insight and Category Strategy Director can use to build one view of our drinks landscape and the opportunities within it.
You will contribute to growth via a deep & rich understanding of consumer needs and motivations; enriching your analysis with by consumer closeness methods, You will then be translating this, and a variety of quantitative and qualitative data into actionable and compelling insight, effectively becoming the proficient translator of consumer opportunities into a commercial business. In this role you will have a direct line into the innovation agenda and category strategy of the division.
You’ll also provide a consistent approach to core insight data programmes including Brand Health Tracking, designed to provide clear growth diagnostics for the regions to act against, as well as alignment to our category strategy actions i.e. Core brand consolidation, acceleration of premium, choice beyond beer etc…
Unless specified, this role can be carried out by individuals living in any legal entity across WE and CEE.
- You have 5 years+ experience in consumer insight or category solution roles and you have proven experience of working with key external insight partners, including non-traditional, leading edge providers.
- You can demonstrate experience of taking macro consumer trends and quantifying them for opportunity analysis, more recently you’ve been designing or using novel or unique approaches to brand and consumer insight.
- You put people first, you demonstrate a high level of consumer empathy and translate from consumer to business with high level of commercial awareness. You build excellent relationships with both internal and external team members.
- You are bold and decisive, you use your insight flair and intelligence to anticipate future consumer growth and you’re able to demonstrate leadership, creating energy and engagement in an idea. You’re persuasive, and you have demonstrable ability in identifying opportunities for growth.
- You take accountability, you work well in a role in which you have the opportunity and freedom to drive change and redesign what will make a difference.
- You learn every day, you’re prepared to fail quick and learn fast and embrace new approached that generate competitive advantage, and you keep up to date with the latest trends and methodologies, staying well connected with Insight forums to ensure your technical expertise in insight and research is at the cutting edge.
- You are collaborative and supportive, and you understand the importance of delivering results through people; you celebrate success together with your direct team and your key stakeholders
Our Hiring Process:
After we’ve reviewed your application, our recruiter will be in touch to learn more about you and help you understand if the role is a good fit for you. You’ll then be invited to meet our team virtually as well as presenting a business case relevant to the role you have applied to. We’ll make an offer of employment and once you accept, you’ll go through our On-Boarding program designed to ensure you have a great experience and are ready on your first day with us
Join our team, click the apply button today, alternatively contact Paul Myers for an initial discussion on +420 735749672 or email: email@example.com
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.