We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Temporary Brewery Worker working in Fort Worth, TX, you will be part of the Packaging or Supply Chain Team. You will be responsible for operating forklifts and packaging equipment in a demanding environment focused on shipping large volumes of packaged product.
This position reports to the Line Leads and works closely with their fellow brewery workers, Mechanics and Electricians.
This position pays $15.00 an hour & candidates will likely be assigned to 2nd or 3rd shift.
- The Responsibilities:
- Operate, understand and rotate through all pieces of packaging equipment
- Responsible for the sanitation of all equipment on the assigned line
- Perform line checks, assist with accident investigations, hazard analysis, audits, and attend meetings as required
- Drive forklifts as trained to do so
- Read and interpret packaging schedule, job procedures, and work instructions
- Responsible for maintenance of equipment and ensuring equipment is running efficiently producing a quality product.
- The Other Qualifications:
- Demonstrate mechanical ability to include troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining motors/motor pumps, valves, filters, lubricating all machinery gear boxes, and making necessary adjustments to equipment.
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- You are able to work full time, all shifts, all schedules, all days of the week to include weekends and holidays
- Previous experience driving a forklift
- Previous experience with computer operation
- The physical requirements of this position includes requires regularly sitting, standing, climbing or balancing, stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling, crouching or crawling. Frequently lifting and/or moving items over 60 pounds.
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas