MillerCoors, Watertown Hops Company, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is now accepting applications for Senior Mechanical Maintenance Technician opening. The Qualified candidate will work within a Team Based environment. Candidates must have the interpersonal skills to function effectively within assigned teams in order to provide production and maintenance support which results in increased equipment operation efficiency.
Successful candidates will be a part of a production team which may require performing production tasks as needed.
Must be able to implement preventative maintenance tasks as well as perform troubleshooting and corrective maintenance activities on such equipment as needed. The successful candidate must have a strong passion for results and be able to demonstrate impeccable attendance while working in an environment of varying temperature extremes. All candidates must be able to perform frequent physical activity in the form of lifting, pushing, pulling, standing, etc. All candidates must be capable of frequently lifting and carrying 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma and Steamfitter journeyman’s card required or equivalent Associates’ degree or professional certification / experience in a technical field
- Minimum of 5 years of operations experience in a manufacturing environment; preferably Chemical Processing or Food and Beverage.
- Sanitary welding techniques preferred
Additional Key Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in a team based manufacturing environment
- Instrumentation a plus
- Valve repair/rebuild
- Knowledge of general maintenance practices
- Forklift and high lift
- Must be comfortable working in confined spaces and at high elevations
- Shop equipment
- Experience working with Chemical process, Utilities, Packaging and Warehouse equipment.
- Installation and repair of carbon steel, schedule 5 and AL20 stainless steel, copper and PVC piping
- Knowledge and understanding of utilities, boilers, condensate, ammonia, compressed air, and process and chilled water systems.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic system knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Operator based maintenance
- Maintenance based operation
At Molson Coors, we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee