Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Manager, Commercial L&D working in Chicago, Milwaukee, or Toronto you will be part of the global People Devleopment team supporting the Molson Coors International and Molson Coors Canada Business Units. This position works with business unit (BU) leads to determine capability and learning needs works with the global team to assist with alignment on learning priorities, and works with BU Commercial Leaders and HR to identify supply chain capability gaps and provide development solutions.
- Responsible for the configuration of BU Commercial learning curriculums tied to our global standards to include courses, programs, and tools.
- Collaborates with BU leadership and HR to drive measurement and audit of commercial capability development
- Responsible for working with all craft brewers to ensure global alignment of process.
- Assimilate and align M&As to global commercial standards, when applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining Commercial learning program global standards/practices.
- Consults with people development BU leaders to help identify best deployment strategy to achieve saturation goals.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have 3-5 years of progressive leadership experience in HR or commercial functions, with a preference in the area of learning and development
- You’ll need experience working in a global & multi-cultural organization within a matrix environment
- It’s ideal for you to have operational experience with the Commercial areas of the business (focus on marketing).
- You embody a client service mindset and operate as a value-added business partner.
- You are analytical and innovative with a successful record of executing and delivering learning and/or development programs..
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee