- Perform line checks, assist with accident investigations, hazard analysis, audits, and attend meetings as required
- Operate, understand and rotate through all pieces of packaging equipment
Responsible for the sanitation of all equipment on the assigned line
- Drive forklifts as trained to do so and as needed
- Read and interpret packaging schedule, job procedures, and work instructions
- Responsible for autonomous maintenance of valves, motors, pumps, filter and gear boxes including lubricating all machinery, making necessary operational adjustments, and ensuring equipment is running efficiently producing a quality product
- Meet the physical requirements of the position, to include regularly sitting, standing, climbing or balancing, stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling, crouching or crawling.
- Frequently lifting and/or moving items over 60 pounds. The noise level in the environment usually loud
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
- You take pride when working in your space, attending to cleaning the machine and the area you work in
- You are confident and competent, through in your work making sure to work with a high level of safety and quality focus
- You are a skilled communicator who will talk to the team about all matters pertaining to the overall operation and function of the equipment you work on.
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- You have experience in a manufacturing environment
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a background check
- You enjoy working in a fast paced team environment
- You are able to work full time, all shifts, all schedules, all days of the week to include weekends and holidays
- Previous experience driving a forklift
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Harrisonburg
Nearest Secondary Market: Virginia