Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and astonishingly high-quality standards. This is a place where we measure efficiency in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a dedication to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
Training Rate: $37.88/hour
Once Trained Monday - Friday Rate: $39.77/hour
Once Trained Saturday Rate: $62.50/hour
Once Trained Sunday Rate: $83.38/hour
- Learn warehouse and logistics processes through hands on training.
- Lead and coach teams through troubleshooting and monitoring of key operating processes and equipment utilizing lean manufacturing and six sigma methodology.
- Promote and encourage safe working practices.
- Manage highly automated, complex processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify areas to improve operations in order to achieve or exceed key performance indicators and targets.
- Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement initiatives and change efforts.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain production plans, inventories, and schedules to ensure excellent process performance and product quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, Operations Management, Logistics, or related discipline required.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead by example.
- Comfort level with change and ability to lead change.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Technical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts required.