Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
As a Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for supporting and implementing key components of the UK & Ireland enterprise change programme. In this role you will be required to actively participate in project meetings, taking responsibility for leading smaller projects and co-ordinating project activities for the team. In addition to this, the role will offer you the opportunity to support the Change Programme Leads in the delivery of a pre-agreed business case, timeline and change management approach when required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the successful implementation of key projects within the UK and Ireland by assisting in management of project plans and update status reports
- You will also provide guidance to Project Managers on the Project Governance process and support them on completing the checklist when moving through Stage Gates.
- You will have an opportunity to promote Brilliant Execution methodology, by providing advise on use of the toolkit and organising the Brilliant Execution Training Courses
- You will support the Change Programme Leads with scheduling meetings and invite relevant meeting participants as well as assisting with agendas preparation
What are we looking for you to bring:
- Proven experience in project management
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience in MS Office, SharePoint & BI
- Strong organisational skills to plan, track and report on project activities.
- Experience of working within operational roles within Sales, Marketing or Supply Chain
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of the UK’s Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 6 years.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.