Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to unite people for all of life’s moments. We believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
As the Senior Capital Financial Analyst on the North American Supply Chain Finance team, you will be responsible for using financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts to provide practical counsel to business unit partners and to help drive business results. The position is based in Milwaukee, and reports to our Manager of Capital Finance. In this role, you will work closely with other members of the Capital Finance team as well as our Capital and Engineering teams.
- Accounting lead for all capital processes for Canada including capital reconciliations, project approvals, journal entries, depreciation forecasts, and physical inventory process ownership.
- Use accounting principles and knowledge of internal controls to provide objective, timely, and accurate financial and governance information
- Obtain information from customers and business partners to draw conclusions about business processes
- Take a systematic approach to evaluating alternatives and make recommendations to management
- Review, evaluate, and prioritize tasks/project assignments
- Communicate key issues to management
- You have a 4-year degree in Finance or related field; CPA or CMA preferred
- You have 4+ years of financial analyst experience
- You have solid knowledge of GAAP and internal controls
- You have strong Excel skills and experience with financial software; SAP experience strongly preferred
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year – including paid time off (holiday/vacation/sick time) and Employee Resource Groups
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health and dental benefits, 401k match, and of course, free beer!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee