An Operations Supervisor leads and coaches their team through everything, from day to day tasks to the extraordinary challenges encountered in a fast paced warehouse/delivery environment. They will identify areas to improve operations and exceed key performance indicators by using six sigma methodology and knowledge of evolving industry trends.
- Lead a team of 10-40 employees in the Delivery or Warehouse function.
- Develop and monitor operations plans, labor schedules, inventories and maintenance activities.
- Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement initiatives and change efforts.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators and develop action plans to improve performance.
- Promote and encourage safe working practices.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong leadership skills, comfort level with changes, and ability to lead by example
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work overnight shift as well as other shifts
- Mobile within the US
- Previous internship/co-op experience preferred