We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Scheduling Specialist working in Albany, GA, you will be part of the Production Services department in brewery operations. You will be responsible for developing, managing, and analyzing brewing and packaging production schedules to support overall long range forecasting and scheduling production requirements. You will also ensure operational plans and schedules are integrated and synchronized to support overall brewery production and order requirements.
This position reports to the Production Services Manager and works closely with the Brewery Operational Teams.
- The Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the packaging and brewing product flow meets customer demands and monitors performance against plans and adjusts as appropriate
- Ensures compliance to schedule analysis.
- Facilitates order handling
- Supports and ensures compliance with quality and asset care requirements
- The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- We prefer you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related field. Advanced degree and/or APICS certification preferred.
- You will have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in high volume production scheduling preferably in consumer goods.
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Albany GA