We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager, Joint Planning Process working in Milwaukee, WI, you will identify connectivity between Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and other functional processes through a project integration and efficiency lens and enterprise mindset to see linkages with: stage gate process, Supply Chain PMO, Innovation process, and other cyclical meetings.
This position reports to the Director, Integrated Business Planning, and collaborates closely with all levels of the organization.
- The Responsibilities:
- Works to unlock value and efficiency by synchronizing process inputs and outputs between IPB and other areas of the commercial business
- Ownership and governance over the annual planning process calendar ensuring that inputs from different processes sync with IBP
- Best in class support and collaboration partnering with the IBP and process teams drive improvement and optimization of joint planning processes as the company evolves
- The Other Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in supply chain process and change management with an ability to drive change management in complex matrixed organizations
- You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Business or related discipline
- Ability to challenge status quo to drive for efficiency across processes & stakeholders
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and vision
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee