Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in supply is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and unbelievably high quality standards. This is a place where we measure productivity in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a commitment to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it! Sound like an environment you would thrive in?
As the Regional Industrial Engineer out of our St. Louis Headquarters you will:
- Develop, Maintain and Analyze complex data models to support Brewery Operations, Plant Operations, and other zone entities daily
- Ability to remain fluid in work process, while managing multiple priorities, timelines and results as a team leader, member and individual contributor.
- Analyze multifaceted opportunities utilizing Management System methodology and present a succinct overview with varying levels of solutions resulting in a sustainable standard methodology
- Support brewery and zone entities in stepped time intervals across all business facets including daily operational analysis, LE modeling and budget preparation.
- Collaborate and actively develop and share institutional knowledge through team participation, one on one peer interaction and outside development
- Leverage current and future technologies to provide analytical insights to maintain strategic operational vision
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-5 years accounting/manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to perform financial and operational analysis to improve brewery performance
- Good technical, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to set priorities; manage multiple projects and attention to detail
- Computer proficiency required (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, PowerBI, PowerApps, VBA, SQL)
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze and interpret data
- Flexible time management due to breweries across all time zones
Benefits and Work Perks:
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing and are effective on day 1! Here are just a few:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a generous 8.5% company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!