Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Electrician working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin at our 10th Street Brewery, you will be part of the Brewing/Packaging Department in Integrated Supply Chain. You will work in production within a team based union environment and be responsible for performing electrical duties. This will include working with PLC’s, VFD’s, motor control installation and troubleshooting, and working with power up to and including 480 volts.
This position reports to Asset Care Manager and works closely with their fellow Brewery Workers, Process Leaders, Mechanics, and Electricians.
- Perform set-up, adjustment, timing, troubleshooting, replacement and programming of electrical equipment using ladder logic, electrical prints and/or schematics
- Dismantle, inspect and rebuild electrical assemblies to ensure conformance to specifications or production requirements
- Perform mechanical duties such as calibrating, tuning, addressing problems, and preventative maintenance inspections
The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment, specifically working with packaging equipment
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent and are at least 21 years of age
- You have a flexible schedule and are able to work 2nd shift (training on first shift,) overtime, weekends and holidays
- You are able to perform frequent physical activity in the form of lifting, pushing, pulling, standing, etc. and have the ability 50 pounds on a consistent basis.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment (21+,) an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, and health/dental benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- The rate of pay for this position starts at $32.39/hour and the role is part of the Teamsters union.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee