Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and astonishingly high quality standards. This is a place where we measure efficiency in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a dedication to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
- Operate Brewery Utilities systems including: steam, CO2 collection, ammonia refrigeration and dehumidification, compressed air and water.
- Perform boiler water and cooling tower water chemical treatment.
- Responsible for process management, basic maintenance tasks, lubrication, housekeeping, and sanitation.
- Document and respond to all activities that occur during shift of responsibility.
- Respond to customer department requests for assistance with Utility system optimization and/or isolation.
- The position involves rotating shift work, working weekends, and working in a quality, food-processing environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Holds a 2nd Class Stationary Engineer’s license for the City of Houston.
- Applicants should be familiar with automated process control systems. Experience in the following areas is desired: water tube medium pressure boilers; large-scale ammonia refrigeration systems; compressed air systems; cooling tower systems; CO2 gas collection and liquefaction systems.
- Applicant must have basic computer skills.
- Applicant must have a positive work attitude and be self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team oriented environment.