Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Brewing Operations Manager working in Trenton, OH, you will be part of the Brewing Department in Production Operations. You will be responsible for leading and motivating operations team for effective operation, quality, asset care, and optimization work of a brewing business unit. You will ensure high quality products are produced cost effectively and safely.
You will build and develop a team of employees in technical and leadership development. You will also be responsible for financial performance including the budget for the brewing department, as well as developing and executing the business plan for the department.
This position reports to the Vice President Brewery Operations works closely Leaders across the Trenton Brewery and the entire MillerCoors Organization. This position is a key member of the Brewery Leadership team and will be responsible to help drive WCSC 2.0 implementation and the achievement of critical Phase Progression results.
You will lead the WCSC 2.0 Journey in the Brewing Department driving both Pillar implementation and Run To Target implementation. You will be accountable for integrity of data systems and loss elimination opportunities to deliver overall department results supporting the compelling business need. You will also be responsible for driving data analysis, management of targets, documenting standards, conducting health checks, training and coaching of others on site.
- Support brewery safety, sustainability, and environmental initiatives
- Ensure operating and process control
- Support asset care of brewing equipment
- Ensure the highest quality standards
- Deliver cost and productivity
- Lead and support problem solving
- Drive continuous improvement
- You will have a Bachelor’s in Brewing Technology, Biology, Microbiology, Food Science or related field. We prefer you also have a certificate in brewing science (IBD/Siebels)
- You have at least 6 years of experience in the brewing industry or related industry with demonstrated business improvements
- Advanced familiarity with the various technical aspects of the assigned brewing operations and its associated equipment
- Sound knowledge of accepted brewing process practices and procedures
- You understand maintenance concepts for installed equipment including asset care routines and practices
- You are able to analyze production reports and quality data to recognize adverse trends
- You understand practices associated with the development and administration of union contracts
- Demonstrated knowledge of OSHA regulations, EEO practices/policies, TTB regulations, plant safety regulations, FDA guidelines for food plant operations, and environmental regulations regarding manufacturing brewery operations
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati