Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Packaging and Warehouse Optimization Engineer working in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, you will be part of the Technical Services and Support area in Brewery Operations. You will have shared responsibility for the performance of an area, working in close collaboration with brewery management. You will develop the operating teams’ capability and technical understanding and mastery of process control through data collection and loss analysis.
You will lead the Centerline, Changeover and be the owner for the line(s) and facilitates Line Loss Analysis through the detailed use of Loss Trees in their area of responsibility. You will be accountable for integrity of data systems and loss elimination opportunities to deliver overall line results supporting the compelling business need.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager Packaging and Warehouse Design and Execution and works closely with packaging and warehouse operational teams.
- Owns Centreline Management System for the line(s)/department, including all data analysis, management of targets and documents standards, health checks, training and coaching of others on site to build
- Develop Capability - trains and coaches others on problem solving tools & techniques, Changeovers & centreline execution. Owns coaching for these areas during planned stops.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving - identifies through loss tree, the top 3 stops and root causes during the Daily Direction Setting (DDS) meetings, reviews changeovers, and assigns owners to follow up actions on the daily plan and for the next shift.
- Responsible for the escalation of systemic / strategic issues / recommendations
The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You will have a bachelor’s degree in Operations, Engineering, Science or Business and preferably a six sigma certification.
- Your will have previous coaching experience working in a manufacturing environment preferably in packaging optimization of consumer goods.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee