Our purpose at Miller Coors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Global HR Systems Specialist, you’ll assist in the management of global HR and Payroll Systems, while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within the HR organisation.
This role supports HR related projects that embeds the business HR one-way concept. You’ll guide and be accountable for ensuring successful delivery of functional services to users throughout Molson Coors including HR system related upgrades and enhancements. You’ll partner with the HR teams to promote seamless integration between HR systems and new technologies globally.
The Global HR Systems Specialist role is a 2 year secondment assignment.
- Collaborates on process improvements and innovative globally consistent solutions with the coordination of HR Stakeholders and IT team. Focused on continuous improvement. Be a steward of optimisation (improve and transform) utilising all HR systems to its fullest potential for optimised shared services processes. Ensures global view on system and process changes at local level.
- Provide production support, including researching, fixing and resolving HR systems problems like report generation, documentation of process and system changes, management of system and data integrity including quality, accuracy, and usability of data and related interfaces. Interprets internal/external business issues and recommends best practices. Support in the governance process – handling change requests according to established protocols.
- Assists in the testing and impact analysis of all changes to HR systems including technical changes, special programming and upgrades. Ensure global data privacy compliance as relating to HRIS including establishing process steps and standardisation of procedures.
- Participates in regular audits of system security, access, permissions, and approvals. Identify areas of improvement and collaborate with other COEs to ensure expert use and management of data.
- Consults and works with user groups to define information needs and availability /sources. Promotes workforce analytics and tools to HR, business unit and function leaders. Ensures ongoing training and development to build systems understanding within HR.
Applications are invited from HR system specialists or equivalent who have previous experience in a similar role. It’s meaningful you have a technical knowledge of HR SAP/SuccessFactors and related HR and Payroll systems within a global organisation.
You’ll have a good understanding of HR data, systems and processes in addition to outstanding partner management, communication and problem-solving skills.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of the UK’s Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 6 years.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.