Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company our purpose is to unite people to celebrate life’s moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Chain Sales Executive based in Orlando, FL you will be part of the Southeast Region on premise chain team. This person will drive performance at designated key accounts through strategic planning and selling.
This position reports to the Chain Sales Manager and will cover key casual dining, entertainment, and concessionaire retailers throughout Central and Northeast Florida.
- Owning designated retailer or channel volume, profit, and share performance through superior communication, coordination, and execution of customer plans
- Regular in-market work to both evaluate the effectiveness of our plans and to identify opportunities that enable us to be first choice for our customers and consumers
- Brewing strong customer relationships with retailers and providing thought leadership on industry/category dynamics and execution
- Developing and selling-in customer plan that exceeds revenue and profit objectives
- Utilize the CRM tool to effectively prioritize selling efforts and results
- Collaborating with National Accounts and Category Insights teams to unlock strategic solutions for our retailers using multiple sources of data
- Work closely with wholesalers across the country to coordinate supply chain and ensure execution of programs and strategies
- Manage a budget to deliver against company priorities
- Embody our values by being a great teammate and putting people first, have courage and be decisive, take accountability for results and actions, demonstrate curiosity and a thirst to learn more, and celebrate wins as an ambassador of our brands.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree- this is required.
- You have at least 5 years' progressive experience in sales and key accounts management in the consumer or direct store delivery industries;
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering
- You are a strategic thinker with an enterprise mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of product including Excel, PowerPoint
- Home based position with some travel required
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Orlando