Salary Range: $87,000-$91,700
- Safety and Quality focused mindset
- Lead process work groups consisting of operators and technicians.
- Lead development and monitoring of all critical control points to drive consistency and optimization of processes
- Responsible for Management Pillar of Brewing Department
- Utilize VPO tools to achieve KPI targets and close gaps in performance (root cause analysis, Gap Analysis, MCRS meeting schedules and action logs, 5 - Why's, PDCA ?and SDCA cycles, etc.).·
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are being followed.
- Capable of thinking outside of the box and challenging teams with creative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Management discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation; technical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to extract, evaluate, and utilize data for process improvement from applicable systems.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills.
- Ability to cross-functionally move between departments and divisions.
- Flexibility and availability to work rotating shifts, overtime and weekends.
- PLC knowledge a plus
- Project management experience a plus