We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Line Lead working in Fort Worth, TX you will be part of the Packaging Department in Brewery Operations. You will lead and coach a 24-hour operation of a functional area with limited to no managerial support. You will apply robust people management practices and build capability of the team(s), creating space for effective coaching and communications. You will build and maintain plans and standards around safety and quality.
You will lead departmental operations in one of the Packaging formats i.e. Bottle, Can or Keg, towards the vision of a high performance team culture and drive change management initiatives to continually improve both plant and process operations to meet World Class Operations Standards. You will contribute to the operations manager group on site developing short term tactics and contributing to the brewery strategy over a 5 year time horizon
This position reports to the Unit Manger – Packaging and works closely with Brewery Operational Teams.
- The Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead execution of the Line 90-Day Plans to address losses and build capability.
- Coach and mentor team to deliver departmental KPIs the right way, aligned to the World Class Supply Chain 2.0 pillars. Identify talent needs, and develop plans to close gaps
- Develops, monitors and embeds systems and processes to optimise efficiency, quality and delivery through the removal of waste in all forms.
- Owns Planned Stop Execution and has monthly review accountability of Line Master Plans and results
- The Other Qualifications:
- Possess a proven track record of achievement in a high speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You are a skilled negotiator focused on the client; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You’ll have 3+ years of experience as a manufacturing/operations supervisor
- We prefer you to have a bachelor’s degree in Operations, Engineering, Science or Business
- Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas