Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company, formerly known as MillerCoors Brewing Company, is to unite people to celebrate all of life’s moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Electrical Technician working in Trenton, Ohio you will be part of the Integrated Supply Chain team. The person will be responsible for the packaging, brewing, and/or shipping of beer while continually investigating methods to improve the process, improve customer satisfaction, and produce quality products. Successful candidates will be a part of a production line team which requires operating production equipment, and will also come with advanced Electrical abilities. This position is part of a team-based union environment that rotates through all work shifts (1st to 2nd to 3rd every 5 weeks.)
This position reports to the Process Leader and works closely with their fellow Brewery Workers, Mechanics, and Electricians.
- Effectively and efficiently operate all production equipment throughout each work shift 90% of the time
- Implement preventative maintenance tasks as well as the ability to perform troubleshooting and corrective maintenance activities on equipment as necessary
- Ensure the maximum efficiency of the operation while maintaining compliance with e stablished safety, quality, material usage, sanitation, budget, and scheduling guidelines in line with World Class Supply Chain Strategy
- Possess interpersonal skill to function effectively within the assigned team
- Demonstrate impeccable attendance while working in an environment of varying temperature extremes; able to perform frequent physical activity in the form of lifting, pushing, pulling, standing, etc. and capable of frequently lifting and carrying 50 lbs.
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and competent, through in your work making sure to work with a high level of safety and quality focus, and take pride in your work
- You are a skilled communicator who will talk to the team about all matters pertaining to the overall operation and function of the equipment you work on
- You have a High School diploma; post high school education or technical training is a plus
- You have experience in a team-based, manufacturing environment, have experience operating forklifts, and operator based maintenance experience is also preferred
- You have experience working with high speed packaging equipment, Modicon, PLC troubleshooting and programming, Wonderware, instrumentation, and hardware, including VFDs, motor starters, circuit breakers, HMIs, photo-eyes, solenoids, limit switches, proxes, selector switches, etc.
- You are 21 years of age or older
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to pass pre-employment drug screen/criminal background checks, behavioral assessments, panel interviews, and take a physical as well as a written/hands-on skill assessment test
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati