Distribution Center Analyst
Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Distribution Center Analyst working in Golden, CO, you will be part of the Customer Supply Chain organization. You will ensure distribution center inventory levels can support customer supply and demand, manage inventory to avoid out of stock and uphold freshness, and build shipment plans to optimize distribution center load-out and transportation capabilities.
This position reports to the Manager, Distribution Center Metrics and Tools and works closely with plant production, logistics management, transportation, and customer service teams.
- Manages DC inventories to minimize DC out of stocks and finished goods loss while maximizing freshness to distributors. Builds shipment plans to optimize DC load out and transportation capabilities.
- Ensures that total network demand is in balance with finite plant production capacity. Monitors and manages DC replenishment processes to ensure plants produce and ship enough product to maintain adequate DC inventories. Identify and corrects out-of-stock and/or finished goods loss trends.
- Supports MillerCoors financial goals by optimizing DC inventory levels and ensuring replenishment follows segmentation rules.
- Collaborates and works with cross functional teams to implement sustainable processes both upstream and downstream in eliminating out-of-stocks, Finished Goods Loss to include plant production, DC logistics management, transportation and customer service team. Fosters win/win relationships.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or another relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in analytical, process, data systems (Supply Chain preferred)
- Proficient with technology and systems (SAP/APO preferred)
- Strong customer focus and ability to work collaboratively across many teams
- Strong understanding of Order and Inventory Management processes
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver