This role will provide accounting services for various groups (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts & maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Provides accounting services for various groups (such as sales and decision support) related to the finance closes including posting journal entries, reconciling accounts, & maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Analyses information and variances. Identify, investigate and explain variances in assets and liabilities from prior periods and exceptions.
- Summarize and report financial and non-financial data
- Ensures GL, balance sheet and P&L accuracy.
- Analyses processes to identify opportunities for improvement or root causes of exceptions. Provide input and implement solutions.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- 1-3 years work experience within Finance;
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Advanced English level;
- Good MS Office knowledge;
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.
- Advanced Hungarian level;
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.