Create, book, setup and run special events
- Cold calling: reach out to local businesses or previous event bookings to book additional events
- Teamwork: be organized and communicate event needs in a timely manner to relevant team members to ensure events run smoothly
- Customer Service: work directly with guests wanting to book special events
- Finance: Meet financial goals and objectives for events and earn bonuses. Currently that goal is two events per week generating $5-6K. Booking holiday events in November and December. Monitor COGS. Make important decisions regarding opening and closing the operation in favor of an event booking.
- Computer Skills: Tripleseat Event Booking. Event Brite invitation system. Micros POS system. Coordinate items being entered into POS system and food and beer needs for the events
- Working with other Supervisors, Managers and Leads to help with event. I.e. staffing, menu, materials etc.
- Supervise, motivate, direct, teach and coach Team Members, specifically Biergarten FOH team members.
- Help with disciplinary action with Team Members when needed.
- Open and close operation.
- Other duties as directed by a Supervisor/Manager
- Full time hourly position
- Must be able to work a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills
- Must be open to flexible working hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Able to work independently with strong follow-up skills
- Strong guest service skills and being a team player are required
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and SAP preferred
- Possess a minimum 1 year of college.
- Previous experience as an Event Coordinator.
- Must be 21 years of age.