Our purpose at Molson Coors?Beverage?Company is to?brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments.? We’ve?been brewing iconic brands for?over?350 years and are?now?proud to be?offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.???
We are Talent Brewers?with?our culture routed in our core?Values. We believe in our brands and our people,?and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture.??We want you to join our team of?brand ambassadors?who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if?you get?excited?about making a real difference as?part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.??
In Marketing Insights at MolsonCoors, we Infuse human empathy and understanding into brand-building and innovation initiatives:
- We listen closely to the wants, needs, hopes & fears of others. We seek to understand people so deeply that we are compelled to act on their behalf.
- We understand the collision between people, culture, technology, and commerce in ways that make our marketing more relevant in today’s complex marketplace.
- We advance capability building against industry headwinds through pacesetting research that inspires our marketers to build brands with purpose that connect with people.
- We have subject matter expertise & are the connective tissue between our consumers & brands. We lead the development of customized learning plans in service of brand imperatives that aim to build up volume, share & brand health & continue to strengthen our consumer led & purpose-first approach.
- We are seen as an extension of & key collaborators with Brand/Innovation teams but with a different purview & POV.
Specifically, this Associate Manager role will work with our Innovation Insights & Foresights team (also in Marketing Insights) to help bring key learnings to life within Innovation and Above Premium brands. Tasks would include:
- Plan, design and conduct various consumer research studies as directed by the Marketing Insights Director. This includes vendor/partner sourcing, evaluating cost/benefit tradeoffs in research design, leading internal cross-functional collaboration to execute and generate insights to drive decision making.
- Synthesize multiple data sources, both primary and secondary, to drive strategic recommendations. Provide analysis and associated recommendations to teams.
- This role will be responsible for integrating multiple data sources (consumer tracking, IRI, behavior tracking (IPSOS), custom quantitative research, various qualitative research projects, etc.) to inspire idea development.
They will assist in the creation of consumer immersions or ethnographies to better understand humans and discover ideas for innovation or brands.?
- You have a?Bachelor’s?degree?in Business or equivalent experience (3+ years)?in the field of Marketing?
- Strong analytics
- Brand marketing fundamentals
- Innovative and thinks outside the box
- Growth mindset
- Strategic thinking on the forefront of new trends; looking for the next new thing
- Ability to translate insights into action
- Ability to influence & gain trust quickly
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:??
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance?including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet?and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around?our?key priorities??
- We?care about our communities, and?play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks,?giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are?
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization?
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans,?an engaging Wellness Program,?and?an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing?resources
- On site Pub ,?access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events?and, of course...?free beer and beverages!?
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences??
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Job Posting Grade: 10
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago